Friday, September 19, 2008

Hurray for our kids!

I have to leave at 6:30 am for a field experience for my Multicultural counseling class. We are going to the Winnebego Reservation. So I am blogging the night before!

Eagle: Has been calling a lot this week. I love that.
Dancer: Has been calling a lot too. I am loving the attention.
Fish: Has been so thoughtful and considerate this week. He usually is, but has been more so.
Bear: Raised his Foods class grade.
Taz: Has been going with me on the Multicultural field experiences. He loves learning.

Have a GREAT weekend. And look for positives. I find no matter how rough things are I can find something.

1 comment:

Renee said...

Sounds good!
J started and finished a game with S that was ALL math.
A has been pleasant and grateful today.
S did not make fun of J's math skills while playing earlier game.