The month of Thanksgiving is here! Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. We are actually thankful for what we have instead of begging for more. There is no frantic shopping, no overspending and no running from program to party to gift exchange to....you get the idea. It is still pure and simple family getting together, eating and expressing gratitude. I love that. So here is my top 10 Thank you list for this year.
1. my relationship with God
2. my extremely supportive husband
3. each of my children
4. extended family that is always quietly there
5. church family
6. old friends whom I have grown to appreciate so much in the past months
7. new friends who have walked into my heart
8. my home - my oasis
10. the knowledge given to gifted people who professionally support my family - our counselors
I am thankful for each of you.