Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Look for little signs of attachment





We sing together with the radio.
I keep my Y I.D. card in a certain place and he has started laying his with mine.
I always look for the mourning doves in the highest place on walks. He now looks for them too.
He does things just because he knows I will like it.
He writes me love notes.
He says "Remember when..." and fondly remembers something we did together.
He lays his head on my shoulder in church.
Little things. Little signs of attachment. When you see them rejoice.

3 comments:

Corrine said...

How do you know when these little signs of attachment equal a disorder?

Brenda said...

I am not sure I understand the question. I see them as signs of his healing from RAD. Are you asking what are signs of RAD?

~Dinah said...

Yes brenda, sometimes I find myself getting so caught up in the ABNORMAL that I forget that there is some really good, healing stuff going on here!