Saturday, March 28, 2009

Hurray for our kids

Time to think of some positives about our kids. Realize I am doing this while Taz and Bear are screaming and yelling at each other. In fact... I better go lower this down a notch and come back.

OK. Stopped for now. Where was I? Oh Positive things about our kids. Here we go.

Taz: Has worked very hard and doing some sweet things for me this week and showing me love. Just this morning he started going into a rage..stopped himself and gave me a hug and said he was sorry.

Bear: Caught up on all his work at school. YEAH!

Fish: Has been working hard at getting all his chores done without me asking.

Dancer: Is worked so hard at finding a summer job. Too early for any answers yet but she sure filled out a lot of applications.

Eagle: Didn't get the job from the interview earlier this week but still keeps on plugging onward! The job market stinks!

How was your week?

No comments: