Sunday, December 21, 2008

Avis at Call of the Phoebe tagged me with this Award! Thanks so much. I love her blog because I have got to tell you that I think this person has a VERY similar temperment to me. We both enjoy many of the same things. I want to add that she just brought home a new daughter! Contratulations Avis! I am so happy for you!
I am supposed to put 5 things to which I am addicted and I could have honestly almost copied and pasted what she said. I will try to be original!
My addictions
1. Jesus: Yes. I am a Jesus Freak. It is who I am. I am nothing without Him.
2. Laptop: I absolutely love this little thing and if I win a million dollars I'd get one of those cute little purse size ones so I could have it with me all the time.
3. Exercise: I love the way it makes me feel. It is the best antidepressant in the world and relieves my RADical stress like nothing else.
4. Chocolate: MMMMMMMMMMMM.
5. My pets: We have 2 dogs and 3 cats that are all strays or from the animal shelter. When I go in the bathroom then I come out they are all lined up waiting for me. They follow me from room to room like a little parade. It is nice to be adored. It is mutual.
Let's see. I'll leave this open. If you'd like to do it I hand the award to you and you can share. Just let us know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You so deserve this award! Congratulations!

I wanted to pop in and wish you and your family a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!