Saturday, November 1, 2008

RADical healing


Now mind you Taz has his problems. But healing is taking place. This last week at school was Red Week. Say No to Drugs. One of the days they passed out these red bracelets. Somehow Taz ended up with two. He said "Mom do you want one? Then we can look the same." He made this cutsie pleading face. A year and a half ago this child was an angry, aggressive, destructive wild thing. Now he wants to wear a bracelet like mom. They can heal. Keep doing the theraputic parenting and never lose hope.

3 comments:

Jenny Dugan said...

Hi Brenda
I don't know if you remember me. i talked to you on the phone a few weeks ago about my girls. We live here in Beatrice also. I chack on your site often and you don't know what an inspiration you are to me. I feel so alone in this battle sometimes. You make it seem like we aren't the only ones! Thanks and keep up the good work!!

Brenda said...

Jenny,

Hey. Thanks. Let's get together sometime!

nikkicrumpet said...

What a strong and courageous family you must have. I am in awe that you can keep it all together. I feel overwhelmed just reading about it.