Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Attitude of Gratitude

There are many days I wake up with the wrong attitude. I have the wrong attitude towards my child with RAD. I'm not in the mood to deal with it. So today I am going to have an attitude of gratitude.

I am thankful for the strength I get from trusting in an all knowing all powerful God.
I am thankful for a husband who supports and gives.
I am thankful for my children and each relationship I have with them.
I am thankful for whatever healing my children with RAD receive.
I am thankful for friends who love me as I am.
I am thankful for beautiful summer days (and air conditioning)
I am thankful I have been able to stay home with our children.
I am thankful I am able to go back to school.
I am thankful for the time I've had raising children.
I am thankful for the future God has called me too.

I hope you can come up with your own list and not fall into "stinkin thinkin" instead!!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

This is really awesome! We try to do a gratitude list at dinner every night. We might miss a couple of times a month but we're pretty steady. Do you mind if I link to your blog???? I'd love to be linked to your site too if you care to.
You're a fabulous mom!
Lisa

Simply Moms said...

Love it. Thanks for the reminder.

Queen Mommy said...

What a great reminder! It is way too easy to get stuck in the negative. I needed to read this today! Thank you!

junglemama said...

Awesome! Thanks for sharing. It is so important for us to count our blessings.