Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

I have my college girls both home. S changed her mind and came all the way home. On Thanksgiving Day we will go to my mom's to celebrate with my extended family. I am looking forward to the time away. To laughing and talking with my sisters. To catching up on things with my mom. Making Christmas plans. To see how all my nieces and my nephew have grown and changed. Holidays are good. There will be the stress with my more emotional children, but it is good for them to see the laughter, love and commitment involved in family. To hear us all name what we are thankful for. What an example. Oh....and I am thankful for pumpkin pie.

2 comments:

Renee said...

Have a great day! I will pass on the pumpkin pie (which we will have), but really love the turkey (which I don't think we are getting - pout).

Brenda said...

What? Are you having ham?