Sunday, September 19, 2010

RAD assumptions

I did it again. Today I was hanging light in our house. I could not find a couple of parts. I was quite sure one of my RADlings had something to do with their disappearance. They are collectors of all things and build a lot of whatsamajiggers with the parts they take.  I asked Taz if he had seen them. He said no.. I was about ready to go find Bear when I saw the parts.....on the spoon rest where I had put them so they wouldn't get lost.

It is so easy to read into their words anger, their actions deviousness and assume missing/broken/damaged items are becuase of them.  I tell myself time and time again I will give them benfit of the doubt and then I do it again.

They have enough stuff going on without me giving them extra.

And so tomorrow is a new day. I choose to assume the best!

6 comments:

GB's Mom said...

Great idea! I will try it today :)

Becky said...

I have the same thing going on at my house. Today I wanted to fill the candy dish and found the candy I stored in the cupboard was gone. I said out loud "Okay, who ate the candy?" My RADling son spoke up and actually confessed he ate it. That made me smile.

Anonymous said...

It’s funny to find out just how many different sites the internet has on this subject. :)

Erika said...

Sometimes when I ask, I make it a joke so no one thinks it's serious. Following my cue, my children sometimes pretend to be scratching their noses while pointing to the culprit. I then add a bit for dramatic effect, maybe faint out of disbelief, give a hug, then if child is regulated (and these days they usually are), I give the limit so that the next time, ...

Anonymous said...

Along with applications therefore , you apparent quick sufficient laptop or computer to the software. You ought to which includes a laptop computer having as a minimum 3 GB regarding RAM. Check out if not more is merely favorite. An individual's processor also needs to end up being quick. The multicore brand through processors inside the 2 to 3 GHz selection must adequate.



[url=http://mkmusiconline.com/] make your own music[/url]

Anonymous said...

I'm Glad i found this web site.Added reactiveattachmentdisorderlife.blogspot.com to my bookmark!