Wednesday, June 3, 2009

How is your summer going?

We have mixed reviews at our house. Taz is slowly settling down and has fewer and fewer episodes of anger. Bear is escalating. I really think he needs a job. He will be 17 in a couple of weeks. I need to take him out again this afternoon to pick up applications again. We were told he had a summer job through a special program this summer but they ran out before they got to his application.

I do find keeping them busy and separated the key. Mine are old enough that I can drop one off at the library or the Y Pool or the WaterPark for a little while. Only one at each place though and not too often. We are on our way to the psychiatrist and then counseling today. It is always a draining kind of day but we just do it. Like Nike I guess.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Just got back from a respite weekend with my husband. You gotta love how the kids pay you back for leaving. I'm glad to be home anyway, even though my 10 yr. old told me,"it's better when you're gone. We got to play video games the whole time." Anyway, is was a nice break for us, just lazed around in the jacuzzi at the hotel and watched too much tv.