Three of my kids are teens. Two are in college. I sometimes bug them. My top 10 reasons for bugging my kids are:
10. I make the mom face when I dance.
9. I make up words like "attitudenal".
8. I use a lot of phrases such as Peachy Keen.
7. I listen to Mozart.
6. I expect the work to be done before they can have fun.
5. I am sentimental.
4. I don't know what some of their slang means.
3. I don't care about any of the above and have no interest in changing it.
2. I hug in public.
1. I will never, never, never quit.
So deal with it.