Friday, April 3, 2009

"I Want to Be a Hermit"


Last night my son made this announcement. This was Taz who is healing from RAD. He has been having a rough go of it lately. He also suffers from bipolar and when he is manic if we are not careful to dish out love we see the RAD issues creep back in.
We talked about the logistics: food, clothing, heat, shelter and he realized it probably isn't doable. He says he is thinking about it a lot. I let him know I would miss him and that it is sad he doesn't want any people around. I have to admit there are days when I'd like to be a hermit too.

3 comments:

C said...

Mmmmmmm. Does sound kinda' dreamy for me this week.

The Accidental Mommy said...

OH, poor guy! That must be so hard for him.
But I must say it does sounds good to me.

Anonymous said...

Hermits rule y'all!